The Saint Leo Fund
An annual gift to the Saint Leo Fund provides the university the ability to initiate programs that would not be possible without it and to take advantage of opportunities that will make a real difference in our students’ experiences. It also enables the university to keep costs reasonable for our students by subsidizing tuition for all students and provides financial aid assistance for those who need it most.
Typically, when people invest in something they do so because they have a personal interest in the investment. Through the Saint Leo Fund you are able to invest in the university initiative that interests you. Giving options include the following:
- Unrestricted fund to ensure the university continues to enhance the Saint Leo experience for all students
- Cutting-edge technology for educational purposes
- Maintaing current library resources for the Daniel A. Cannon Memorial Library
- Assuring our laboratories are equipped with the latest science equipment
- An athletics program that is competitive regionally and nationally
- Spiritual life and growth of Saint Leo students, faculty, and staff
- Programs and services for military student support
- Enhancing on-line degree programs
- Scholarships for those who may not be able to afford a Saint Leo education without it
- Support for our Education Centers located in seven states
- Assuring top faculty for our students through faculty development
Thank you for investing every year in your Saint Leo University!